CNFA Vacancies 2024: If you’re on the hunt for meaningful employment in Zimbabwe, CNFA Vacancies (CNFA stands for Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture) might just have what you’re looking for. With a wide array of job openings, CNFA offers several opportunities for candidates in various sectors. In this article, we will delve into the types of CNFA Jobs (H3) available, the average salaries for these roles in Zimbabwean dollars (ZWL), the candidate requirements, and how to submit the CNFA Application Form.
|Name of Recruitment||CNFA Zimbabwe Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Carbon Consultant and Various|
|Job Location||Jobs In Harare, Zimbabwe|
|Closing Date||On Going|
CNFA Recruitment 2024: A Range of Opportunities
CNFA offers a diverse range of job opportunities, each with its unique requirements and compensation. Let’s explore a few:
|Carbon Consultant||CNFA and Organic Africa seek the services of a consultant or firm to conduct a feasibility analysis and provide recommendations to inform the development of a carbon offset project.|
|Procurement of seven project vehicles||Questions must be submitted in writing; phone calls will not be accepted. Only CNFA’s written answers will be considered official and carry weight in the solicitation and subsequent evaluation. Verbal information received from CNFA or any other entity should not be considered an official response to any questions.|
|Grants Innovation Fund Promoting Business in Matabeleland North||Applicants are required to be selling to, buying from, or offering services to residents within Amalima Loko’s targeted districts: Binga, Lupane, Nkayi, Tsholotsho North, and Hwange (see Annex B).|
|Collaboration, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Lead||
How to Submit the CNFA Application Form
If you’re interested in a CNFA Vacancies, here’s how to apply:
- Visit the CNFA Website: Begin by visiting the CNFA website to explore the current job openings.
- Review the Job Listings: Carefully read through the job descriptions to identify the position that suits your qualifications and interests.
- Prepare Your Application: Prepare your resume, cover letter, and any other required documents as specified in the job posting.
- Submit Your Application: Follow the application instructions provided in the job posting. This may involve completing an online application form, sending your application materials via email, or using another specified method.
- Wait for a Response: After submitting your application, patiently wait for a response from CNFA. They will contact you if your qualifications match their needs.
In conclusion, CNFA offers a range of job opportunities in Zimbabwe, from agricultural specialists to administrative assistants. The average salaries are competitive, and the requirements vary based on the position. To apply, visit the CNFA website, review the job listings, and submit your application as per their instructions. If you’re looking to make a positive impact in the field of agriculture and development, CNFA may have the right opportunity for you. Good luck in your job search!
|Apply Online CNFA Vacancies 2024|